GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the website www.malinia.shop, managed by the company Stenik Digital LLC (hereinafter: “Stenik Digital”, “Malinia”, “we”, “us”, “our”). This website was created with the aim of informing the general public about the company and its services. We ask you, as a visitor of our website, to respect all terms and conditions listed below. By viewing or using this website, you confirm that you have read the stated terms and conditions, that you understand them, and that you agree with them and fully accept them.
The owner of the website will, with due diligence, try to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website. At the same time, they reserve the right to change the website content or cancel its update, without any prior notice, therefore they do not assume any responsibility for the website renewal. Also, the owner of the website may change the services, products, prices or programs described on this website at any time and without any notice. Before using the information from the website, check the accuracy of the information with the company. Use of the trademark owned by the website owner is allowed only with the permission priory given by the website owner. All texts, images, as well as any other content displayed on the website, were selected and edited by the owner of the website, thus they are only informative data collected with the aim of presenting the services of Stenik Digital SRL.
The General Terms and Conditions of the webshop are compiled in accordance with the Law on Consumer Protection, Law on Personal Data Protection, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and the Law on Electronic Communications, and take also into account international e-business codes.
The General Terms and Conditions govern the operation of the webshop, the rights and obligations of the user and the online store, and regulate the business relationship between the online store and the buyer. The buyer is bound by the General Terms and Conditions, which are valid at the time of purchase (submitting an online order). When submitting the order, the buyer is always warned about the General Terms and Conditions, and by submitting the order confirms familiarity with them.
All prices on the malinia.shop webshop are listed in local currency and include VAT. The prices are valid at the time of placing the order and do not have predetermined values. The offer is valid until revoked. Discounts and other promotions are generally not cumulative.
Despite our best efforts to provide up-to-date and accurate information, pricing may be inaccurate. In that case, or in the event that the price of the product changes during the order processing, the company will allow the buyer to cancel the purchase.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
The webshop allows the following forms of payment:
- Cash on delivery – the buyer pays the courier in cash, when the courier delivers the ordered goods to the buyer’s address.
COSTS AND DELIVERY OF GOODS
When purchasing products, the buyer is obliged to pay the delivery cost when receiving the goods, except when ordering products that contain “postage included in the price” or “free delivery” in the description.
We use the courier service to deliver orders. The ordered products are delivered to the address you specified as the delivery address, and when paying by cash on delivery, the courier service charges the full amount specified on the invoice.
ORDERING GOODS AND PURCHASE PROCEDURE
The buyer can order the desired goods by phone, via e-mail or by shopping in the webshop. Prior to confirming the order, the customer has the opportunity to review the order and make changes to the selected products and the quantity of the selected products. After confirming the order, the customer can make changes to the order by e-mail only until delivery.
- Step 1: The buyer selects the desired product from the webshop assortment and its quantity, then confirms the selection by clicking on the add to cart button. In case of purchasing several different products, the procedure is repeated for each product. When the product selection is completed, the customer can see an overview of the contents of the order. After checking the contents of the order, the selection is confirmed by clicking the go to purchase button. The process ends with the selection of delivery and payment methods, and then clicking on the order button.
- Step 2: After submitting the order, the customer receives a notification to their e-mail address that the order has been received. In this step, the customer again has the opportunity to view the contents of the order. If an error occurred during the purchase, the customer has the option to cancel the order. The customer can cancel the order by e-mail within 2 hours of submitting the order. In case of order cancellation by e-mail, the following information must be provided in the message:
E-mail subject: Cancellation of order;
E-mail content: a) product name b) customer name and surname c) customer address.
- Step 3: If the buyer does not cancel the order, it goes to the seller for further processing. After receiving the order, the seller checks the availability of the ordered products and confirms the order, or rejects it with reason. When confirming the order, the seller notifies the buyer via e-mail about the estimated delivery time. If the ordered products are in stock, the seller packs the products appropriately within 1 working day and sends the package to the given address.
The sales contract between the seller and the buyer is concluded at the moment when the buyer confirms the order (the buyer receives an e-mail about the status of the order). From that moment on, all prices and other conditions of purchase are fixed and valid for both the seller and the buyer. The sales contract is stored in electronic form on the company’s server.
The user can cancel the website registration at any time. This can be done by notifying the seller in writing of the registration cancellation. Before giving a statement on the registration cancellation, the user must settle any unfulfilled commitments to the seller.
Before using all products, it is necessary to read the instruction manual. Each product must be tested safely before use. If you are not completely sure how to test the product, or you are not sure that the product is safe to use and you believe that there is a possibility of material damage or harm to human or animal health, please do not use the product, inform the seller about it and return the product. Use all products at your own risk.
We strive to offer as detailed and accurate product descriptions and images as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that all of the product information provided and their images are completely accurate. In case of ambiguity, check the accuracy of the information with the seller.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
In the case of distance or off-premises contracts, the consumer has the right, in accordance with Consumer Protection Law, to inform us within 14 days of their withdrawal from the contract, without having to state the reasons for their decision. A consumer is a natural person who uses goods and services for purposes outside their professional or profitable activity. The possibility of contract withdrawal in accordance with Consumer Protection Law does NOT apply to legal entities.
The buyer who withdraws from the contract or order must return the goods undamaged in the original packaging and in the same quantity. In the event that the seller notices that the returned goods are damaged or that the returned quantity has been changed, the seller has the right to refuse the contract withdrawal, and the buyer is obliged to settle the possible damage.
You do not have the right to withdraw from the contract in the following cases:
- if the product or several products have not been returned in their original undamaged packaging
- if the product has been used and has visible traces of use
- if you did not provide your correct information so that we can find you in our records
- if the product is disposable and can no longer be used
- if the damage has been caused by improper handling
You can submit a notice of withdrawal to our company with an unambiguous statement, which clearly shows that you are withdrawing from the contract.
You can send us a notice of cancellation:
- in writing, to the company address;
- in digital form at [email protected], in which case we will immediately confirm that we have received notice of withdrawal;
- mark on the back of the invoice that you are returning the product, and return the product together with the invoice to our address.
It is considered that you have submitted the statement of withdrawal on time if you send it within the deadline for withdrawal from the contract. The burden of proof for exercising the right of withdrawal from this article is on the consumer.
Terms of withdrawal from the contract:
Law on Consumer Protection
If you withdraw from the contract after having received the goods, you must return the goods within 14 days of sending the notice of withdrawal from the contract to our address. You are considered to have returned the goods on time if you send it before the 14-day return period expires. You must return the products undamaged, in the same quantity and in the original, undamaged packaging. Damaged products, products in altered quantity and products in non-original or damaged packaging cannot be returned. Return the products as a package and not as a letter. In case of withdrawal from the contract, you only pay the cost of returning the goods.
If you have already received the goods and you withdraw from the contract, you must return the goods within 14 days after the notification of withdrawal from the contract has been submitted. In this case, we will keep the refund of the received payments until the returned goods are picked up or until you send us proof that you have sent the goods back. The fastest and easiest way to return is to your IBAN (current account). Please send us your current account number or write it on the return data sheet (form).
We recommend that you notify us by email before returning the goods.
If the product does not work properly or does not work according to your expectations, please contact our technical support. This will prevent possible misuse of the product and damage to the product itself, as well as possible damage to other items.
Complaints for products that have been found to had been damaged due to improper or inappropriate use, or handling in a way that is not necessarily necessary for determining the nature, characteristics and performance of the product, will not be considered. If you wish to retrieve such a product after the complaint has been rejected, we will send it to you and charge you for its delivery.
Your personal data will be protected in accordance with applicable regulations. The information obtained when ordering goods will be used to send offers, invoices and other necessary business communication between you and the seller. The user is also responsible for the protection of personal data by taking care of their username and password security and using appropriate software (antivirus) protection of their computer.
Availability of information
The seller commits to always provide the buyer with the following information:
- company identitiy (name and registered office of the company, register number),
- contact information that enables fast and efficient communication (e-mail, telephone number),
- significant characteristics of goods or services (including after-sales services),
- the final price of goods or services, including taxes, or the method of calculating the price if due to the nature of the goods or services it is not possible to calculate the price in advance,
- product availability (any product or service offered on the website should be available within reasonable time),
- terms of payment, terms of delivery of the product or providing a service (method, place and date of delivery),
- information on any additional costs of transport, delivery or shipping or, if they cannot be calculated in advance, a warning that such costs may be incurred,
- duration of offer validity,
- conditions, deadlines and procedures in case of withdrawal from the contract; in addition, whether there are and what are the costs of returning the goods,
- an explanation of the complaint procedure, including all details of a contact person or customer service,
- There may be errors on the website that we cannot influence and are not responsible for. In the event of a large deviation in prices or technical information, we will inform you of it during your ordering process.
Out-of-court settlement of disputes and other legal issues
The seller aims to do everything in its power to resolve possible disputes amicably, however, if that is not possible, the judiciary of the Republic of Romania has an authority to resolve those disputes.
Stenik Digital SRL
Nr. Înmatriculare: J35/991/2019
Address: STR. ABRUD 16, TIMISOARA
Stenik Digital will only contact the user via remote communication links if the user does not explicitly object. Electronic and/or SMS messages for advertising purposes will contain the following components:
- they will be clearly and unambiguously marked as messages for advertising purposes,
- the sender will be clearly indicated,
- various bargains, promotions and other marketing techniques will be marked as such.
The conditions of participation in them will also be clearly defined:
- the way to unsubscribe from receiving messages for advertising purposes will be clearly presented,
- Stenik Digital will explicitly respect the user opting not to receive messages for advertising purposes.
USER OPINIONS / COMMENTS
Opinions, user comments, or product reviews written by the customers are part of the webshop functionality intended for the user community. The service provider allows opinions to be written by any registered user of the webshop, and before the final publication, they are reviewed by the provider. The provider will not publish user opinions, i.e. contributions, which are in any way offensive, obscene, or in the opinion of the provider do not benefit other users and visitors.
Personal data protection statement
Stenik Digital respects and protects your privacy. Read below how we handle your personal information.
Legal basis for data processing
When we process personal data relating to a contract or a possible contract with you, the legal basis for its processing is that the data is needed for fulfilling the business contract with you or before the conclusion of the contract. If the legal basis for data processing is your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; however, this does not affect the legality of the processing by Stenik Digital during the period prior to the withdrawal of consent. If we provide personal information to law enforcement or other government agencies, we share your information because we have a legal obligation to do so.
Reason and purpose of collecting personal data by Stenik Digital
The main categories of data collected by Stenik Digital are described here, as well as the primary objectives of data collection:
- As part of the general business processes of Stenik Digital
We collect personal information about website visitors, customers, suppliers (including third parties as service providers). The information may include the name of the individual, contact information and other information needed to do business with you or your organization.
- To help with your query
You may choose to consent to the disclosure of personal information, including your name, email address, or other contact information when you contact us by email or mail, using our digital platforms or other communication channels. This personal information allows us to respond to your queries, to prepare appropriate steps and offers for product purchase, and to be able to respond in the event of other requests.
- Buyers and potential buyers
We collect personal information from clients and potential clients, including name, contact information, payment and credit card information, loans, and other information, because we need it to do business with individuals or organizations. We send the data to the logistics partners to take care of the order, including product delivery. Automatic data collection on digital tools allows us to protect of the security of our site users.
- Business development
The personal data you entrust to us or those collected automatically on our digital tools will be used to get to know better the users of our products and the solutions, and will be the basis for relevant messages and offers when you contact us. Personal information will be used to improve the products, processes and the website.
- Marketing communication
With your permission, if necessary, we may use your personal information to inform you about the business, products and services of Stenik Digital company. If you do not want Stenik Digital to use your personal information in this way, or if you do not wish to receive further information, you can unsubscribe from receiving the news at any time. At the bottom of various communication channels you can find a link to unsubscribe, or contact us by email or mail. We will delete your data from our systems within two months of receiving the unsubscription, unless we store and process your data on another legal basis, such as your permission.
- Surveys for visitors and customers
We may collect personal information from visitors to our site as part of surveys about Stenik Digital’s services and products.
- Analysis of the interests of visitors and customers
We may collect personal information from customers or visitors to our site for the purpose of supplying certain products and analyzing customer interests.
- In accordance with the law
We may collect personal information in the manner required and permitted by law. Personal and non-personal information we collect is treated as confidential and will not be sold or passed on to third parties, except as provided in this statement.
How we collect your information
We collect the information you provide to us when you contact us for products, services or information, when you log on to our website, participate in public forums or other activities on our digital tools, when you complete customer surveys or otherwise communicate with us. We collect data through various technologies, such as “cookies”.
We will not pass on your personal information to others, except in the case of exceptions as in the following cases:
- When affiliated companies or third parties perform services on our behalf, for example respond to your requests, or deliver packages and services to customers, and the like. These companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes that we have not required of them or are not required by law.
- When we share personal information in the company or with third parties, in order to ensure the safety and protection of our clients, protect our rights and property in accordance with legal procedures or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law.
Your supervision and your decisions
We provide you with certain oversight and decisions regarding our collection, use, and sharing of your data. In accordance with local law, your supervision and decision-making may include the following:
- You can change your decision regarding orders, news and notifications.
- You can decide if you want to receive marketing messages from us about products and services that we think might be of interest to you.
- You can decide if you want to receive notifications from targeted advertising by advertising networks, data exchange providers and market analytics, and other services.
- You may request access to your personal information that we store, in order to correct inaccurate or incomplete information, and in certain circumstances you may request that we delete the information we hold about you from our records (the right of natural persons).
You can carry out your supervision and decisions, or request access to personal data by calling us or contacting us in writing and following the instructions received. Please note that we may not be able to provide you with certain products and services if you do not allow us to collect your personal information, and that some of our services may not be able to take your interests and preferences into account. If you have any questions about your specific personal data that we process or store, please contact Stenik Digital in writing. We will respond to your request within one month with the possibility of extending the deadline for an additional month. In the event of an extension, we will notify you within one month of receiving your request.
Security, integrity and data storing
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your data are very important to us. Our group performs technical, administrative and physical security measures designed to protect data from unauthorized access, revelation, use and alteration. We periodically review security procedures to review appropriate state-of-the-art technologies and methods. Please note that despite our best efforts, no precautions are absolute or such that it would be impossible to circumvent them. We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes set forth in this privacy statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We will edit the information regularly to keep it updated.
Changes to the privacy statement
We may change this statement from time to time to adapt it according to the latest technologies, industry practices, regulatory requirements or for other purposes. A valid version of the data protection statement will be published on our digital platforms. We advise you to regularly read the statement on the protection of personal data, and if required by the laws in place, we will seek your consent before the change.
Questions and complaints